The beginning of December was rich with events at our beautiful Europe Center.
What can you expect when Jan Noutsos, a long student of Lama Ole and traveling teacher, comes to EC to help once again to understand that compassion and wisdom are two sides of one medal.
On the weekend over 600 people joined us for the transmission weekend at the Europe Center.
We had an amazing weekend with Eugene Trak in the beginning of April.
The Europe Center had the pleasure of hosting a weekend with Wojtek Tracewski from 23rd – 24th of March
We had the pleasure of welcoming not one, but three experienced travelling teachers at the Europe Center this weekend.
We had the great pleasure to have Julianne Ferenczy teaching in the Europe Center for one weekend.
What a weekend! Our journey started on Friday night, when Pedro set the scene by explaining some historical facts about our lineage and about the other Buddhist schools.
From the 12th till 14th October we had an amazing time with Russian friends while hosting the Russian Weekend at the Europe Center.
Everybody attending the course was totaly amazed by the new concept, offering a lot of space for exchange and practicing together.
- Weekend Course with Steve JamesJanuary 4, 2020 - 10:13 pm
- Villa 108 years celebration!December 17, 2019 - 12:59 pm
- Jigme Rinpoche’s visit at the ECOctober 31, 2019 - 9:53 pm
- Sherab Gyaltsen Rinpoche at the International Summer CourseSeptember 10, 2019 - 9:50 am
- Karmapa and Thugseyla at the Europe CenterAugust 10, 2019 - 7:34 pm