As every year, springtime is overwhelming us with its flowering beauty. After a mild but long winter, sunshine and warmth extend the activity space
Springtime means outdoor activities are coming back to Europe Center. It ´s time to start the work of preparing the place for all the guests and activities …
During the first weekend of April, we had the honor to host a course with Michaela Fritzges about the four Foundational Practices and the five Buddha Wisdoms.
Tasso Kallianiotis from Connecticut, USA, gave a lecture in our center during his visit in Europe.
We had the great pleasure to enjoy a whole weekend of teachings with Gabi from Wuppertal.
We warmly thank Alfonso for his great lectures about Teacher-Student-Relationship.
In 1983, Edita Berger took refuge with Lama Ole. Shortly after she started sharing her knowledge and experience in the function of a travelling teacher.
For Losar, the Tibetan new year, the EC-sangha decided to celebrate with the traditional momo-dish for dinner.
- Jigme Rinpoche’s visit at the ECOctober 31, 2019 - 9:53 pm
- Sherab Gyaltsen Rinpoche at the International Summer CourseSeptember 10, 2019 - 9:50 am
- Karmapa and Thugseyla at the Europe CenterAugust 10, 2019 - 7:34 pm
- 2 days of teachings with Lama OleAugust 10, 2019 - 8:05 am
- The 2019 Summer Course has begun!August 3, 2019 - 7:02 pm