Our first course with a Diamond Way teacher in 2018 was a wonderful one as well! Lovely Julie meditated with us and shared her knowledge, including inspiring insights from her work on the books of Hannah Nydahl.
Following our Lama’s wish, we started the new year with a new series of events at the EC: Diving in deeper! Getting together and meditating together!
Love and Partnership in Diamond Way Buddhism – the topic of this course required Diamond Way teachers who really know from their own experience how to make a relationship work, based on Buddhist teachings!
As the first event after this year’s International Summer Course, we had the great pleasure to enjoy a whole weekend of teachings with Phil from Sydney.
Only a few days after we purchased the Europe Center, Hannah Nydahl, often referred to as the mother of Buddhism in the West, passed away on April 1, 2007.
As every year, the Diamond Way teachers from all over the world came to the Europe Center for a long weekend of exchange.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
- Weekend Course with Steve JamesJanuary 4, 2020 - 10:13 pm
- Villa 108 years celebration!December 17, 2019 - 12:59 pm
- Jigme Rinpoche’s visit at the ECOctober 31, 2019 - 9:53 pm
- Sherab Gyaltsen Rinpoche at the International Summer CourseSeptember 10, 2019 - 9:50 am
- Karmapa and Thugseyla at the Europe CenterAugust 10, 2019 - 7:34 pm