On August 1st, Thaye Dorje, His Holiness the 17th Gyalwa Karmapa, his first child Thugseyla and wife Sangyumla, arrived at our Europe Centre.
It is the time of the year when friends from around the world arrive to take part in the 1st building up weekend.
On the weekend over 600 people joined us for the transmission weekend at the Europe Center.
We had an amazing weekend with Eugene Trak in the beginning of April.
The Europe Center had the pleasure of hosting a weekend with Wojtek Tracewski from 23rd – 24th of March
The idea behind the international sangha weekends is to share the history of Diamond Way Buddhism’s development in the West. This weekend we warmly welcomed Buddhist friends from Sweden and Ukraine to meditate together, exchange and share new and old stories.
We had the pleasure of welcoming not one, but three experienced travelling teachers at the Europe Center this weekend.
We had the great pleasure to have Julianne Ferenczy teaching in the Europe Center for one weekend.
It is still winter and it´s already time to think about summer.
Every year, a lot of people from far and near celebrated New Year’s Eve at the EC. This year, again, we welcomed the New Year in the very best company.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
- Sherab Gyaltsen Rinpoche at the International Summer CourseSeptember 10, 2019 - 9:50 am
- Karmapa and Thugseyla at the Europe CenterAugust 10, 2019 - 7:34 pm
- 2 days of teachings with Lama OleAugust 10, 2019 - 8:05 am
- The 2019 Summer Course has begun!August 3, 2019 - 7:02 pm
- Building up the Summer Course 2019July 30, 2019 - 9:10 pm
October 25 - October 27