We let the pictures do the talking if everybody had an amazing weekend or not…
Lama Ole definitely gave us more than anyone could have expected: Mahamudra teachings by the 3rd Karmapa Rangjung Dorje, the Ganges Mahamudra by the great Mahasiddha Tilopa…
Following one of his oldest EC traditions, Lama Ole took to the Europe Center’s own woods to cut some life trees.
After more than half a year of retreat and traveling (which seemed like half an eternity to us here at the EC) Lama Ole Nydahl finally returned to the Allgäu – for a highly anticipated Mahamudra Transmission Weeke
Since Lama Ole had been gone so long, many hundreds of people registered for the Transmission Weekend, and we did our best to prepare things in a way that everybody would have a great time despite the “masses”…
Only a few days after we purchased the Europe Center, Hannah Nydahl, often referred to as the mother of Buddhism in the West, passed away on April 1, 2007.
Time to celebrate! Lama Ole joined us via Skype and we browsed through 10 years of Europe Center history for a whole weekend…
As every year, the Diamond Way teachers from all over the world came to the Europe Center for a long weekend of exchange.
- Jigme Rinpoche’s visit at the ECOctober 31, 2019 - 9:53 pm
- Sherab Gyaltsen Rinpoche at the International Summer CourseSeptember 10, 2019 - 9:50 am
- Karmapa and Thugseyla at the Europe CenterAugust 10, 2019 - 7:34 pm
- 2 days of teachings with Lama OleAugust 10, 2019 - 8:05 am
- The 2019 Summer Course has begun!August 3, 2019 - 7:02 pm