What a weekend! Our journey started on Friday night, when Pedro set the scene by explaining some historical facts about our lineage and about the other Buddhist schools.
According to the wish of Lopön Tsechu Rinpoche, we got together to celebrate the birthday of the seven Stupas that were inaugurated in Zürich in 2001.
Our historical first motorbike weekend was far beyond our expectations. It was amazing to share the colorful storytelling on Friday and Saturday. Seeing the arrival biker friends – 41 friends with their wide range of motorbike types with maaaany horsepower – and having the great Saturday´s evening barbecue definitely brought joyful atmosphere in the Europe Center.
More than 300 visitors took advantage of the sunny weather, to get in contact with us. They enjoyed our offers like introductory rounds in the meditation hall, followed by a short meditation, or guided tours through the villa, as well as an information table and of course food and beverages as well as a lot of chatting and connecting.
Back in March 2007, the contract of purchase for Gut Hochreute aka. the Europe Center was signed and sealed!
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
- Weekend Course with Steve JamesJanuary 4, 2020 - 10:13 pm
- Villa 108 years celebration!December 17, 2019 - 12:59 pm
- Jigme Rinpoche’s visit at the ECOctober 31, 2019 - 9:53 pm
- Sherab Gyaltsen Rinpoche at the International Summer CourseSeptember 10, 2019 - 9:50 am
- Karmapa and Thugseyla at the Europe CenterAugust 10, 2019 - 7:34 pm