We had the great pleasure to have Julianne Ferenczy teaching in the Europe Center for one weekend.
It is still winter and it´s already time to think about summer.
Every year, a lot of people from far and near celebrated New Year’s Eve at the EC. This year, again, we welcomed the New Year in the very best company.
Though we are Buddhists, it is usual part of each of our culture and family tradition to celebrate Christmas.
As every year, Sunday afternoon the children in the Europe Center had a visit by St Nicholas.
In general, you don´t like so much being invaded. After visiting Beaufoy and Karma Guen it was Europe Center beeing occupied by the invaders from the country of „50 shades of green“.
Friends from near and far met to deepen their personal practice by doing several meditation sessions per day.
What a weekend! Our journey started on Friday night, when Pedro set the scene by explaining some historical facts about our lineage and about the other Buddhist schools.
Official kick-off of the Heartbeat Project was at this year´s Summer Course. Read what it is about and how the first “heartbeaters” expierenced it …
Last weekend we had a lot of friends from southwest Germany here to share, connect and
build new bonds.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
- Jigme Rinpoche’s visit at the ECOctober 31, 2019 - 9:53 pm
- Sherab Gyaltsen Rinpoche at the International Summer CourseSeptember 10, 2019 - 9:50 am
- Karmapa and Thugseyla at the Europe CenterAugust 10, 2019 - 7:34 pm
- 2 days of teachings with Lama OleAugust 10, 2019 - 8:05 am
- The 2019 Summer Course has begun!August 3, 2019 - 7:02 pm