It amazes us every time our teachers are at the Europe Center how suddenly things seem to flow so much easier. We are so lucky to have two whole weeks in their presence before us!
We will let the pictures do the talking about how much fun it was and would like to thank all helpers involved!
When he inaugurated the 7 Swiss Stupas in 2001, Lopön Tsechu Rinpoche advised that the sangha should come together every year to celebrate the stupas’ “birthdays” together.
We let the pictures do the talking if everybody had an amazing weekend or not…
Lama Ole definitely gave us more than anyone could have expected: Mahamudra teachings by the 3rd Karmapa Rangjung Dorje, the Ganges Mahamudra by the great Mahasiddha Tilopa…
Following one of his oldest EC traditions, Lama Ole took to the Europe Center’s own woods to cut some life trees.
After more than half a year of retreat and traveling (which seemed like half an eternity to us here at the EC) Lama Ole Nydahl finally returned to the Allgäu – for a highly anticipated Mahamudra Transmission Weeke
Time to celebrate! Lama Ole joined us via Skype and we browsed through 10 years of Europe Center history for a whole weekend…
- Jigme Rinpoche’s visit at the ECOctober 31, 2019 - 9:53 pm
- Sherab Gyaltsen Rinpoche at the International Summer CourseSeptember 10, 2019 - 9:50 am
- Karmapa and Thugseyla at the Europe CenterAugust 10, 2019 - 7:34 pm
- 2 days of teachings with Lama OleAugust 10, 2019 - 8:05 am
- The 2019 Summer Course has begun!August 3, 2019 - 7:02 pm