What’s the most impressive historic monument in Bavaria one can show to visitors from near or far away? Yes, very likely the fairy tale castle Neuschwanstein, just an hour’s drive away from the EC.
We are very happy to welcome one of the greatest lineage holders of our Karma Kagyu school to the EC: Jamgon Kongtrul Rinpoche is here on the invitation of Lama Ole Nydahl.
Sherab Gyaltsen Rinpoche inspected the Europe Center’s “Porter’s Lodge” this morning. The little house next to the old entrance gate is to become the home of a big prayer wheel.
Lectures, lectures, lectures… and quite a storm! Lama Ole answered boxes of questions in the afternoon while everybody tried to find their own way of dealing with 40+ degrees in the gompa tent.
It amazes us every time our teachers are at the Europe Center how suddenly things seem to flow so much easier. We are so lucky to have two whole weeks in their presence before us!
- Jigme Rinpoche’s visit at the ECOctober 31, 2019 - 9:53 pm
- Sherab Gyaltsen Rinpoche at the International Summer CourseSeptember 10, 2019 - 9:50 am
- Karmapa and Thugseyla at the Europe CenterAugust 10, 2019 - 7:34 pm
- 2 days of teachings with Lama OleAugust 10, 2019 - 8:05 am
- The 2019 Summer Course has begun!August 3, 2019 - 7:02 pm