On August 1st, Thaye Dorje, His Holiness the 17th Gyalwa Karmapa, his first child Thugseyla and wife Sangyumla, arrived at our Europe Centre.
To reach a high level of realization and a deep understanding of the Buddhist teachings, one needs a long and healthy life.
What’s the most impressive historic monument in Bavaria one can show to visitors from near or far away? Yes, very likely the fairy tale castle Neuschwanstein, just an hour’s drive away from the EC.
We are very happy to welcome one of the greatest lineage holders of our Karma Kagyu school to the EC: Jamgon Kongtrul Rinpoche is here on the invitation of Lama Ole Nydahl.
- Weekend Course with Steve JamesJanuary 4, 2020 - 10:13 pm
- Villa 108 years celebration!December 17, 2019 - 12:59 pm
- Jigme Rinpoche’s visit at the ECOctober 31, 2019 - 9:53 pm
- Sherab Gyaltsen Rinpoche at the International Summer CourseSeptember 10, 2019 - 9:50 am
- Karmapa and Thugseyla at the Europe CenterAugust 10, 2019 - 7:34 pm