“The most efficient, joyful and relaxed Summer Course buildup for years” was the comment heard a lot the last week – and it was!
Another amazing, powerful weekend that strengthened many friendships at the EC. The Building-Up Phase of the Summer Course has started! We asked some friends to share their impressions with us. This is the outcome…
Our historical first motorbike weekend was far beyond our expectations. It was amazing to share the colorful storytelling on Friday and Saturday. Seeing the arrival biker friends – 41 friends with their wide range of motorbike types with maaaany horsepower – and having the great Saturday´s evening barbecue definitely brought joyful atmosphere in the Europe Center.
More than 300 visitors took advantage of the sunny weather, to get in contact with us. They enjoyed our offers like introductory rounds in the meditation hall, followed by a short meditation, or guided tours through the villa, as well as an information table and of course food and beverages as well as a lot of chatting and connecting.
Springtime means outdoor activities are coming back to Europe Center. It ´s time to start the work of preparing the place for all the guests and activities …
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
- Sherab Gyaltsen Rinpoche at the International Summer CourseSeptember 10, 2019 - 9:50 am
- Karmapa and Thugseyla at the Europe CenterAugust 10, 2019 - 7:34 pm
- 2 days of teachings with Lama OleAugust 10, 2019 - 8:05 am
- The 2019 Summer Course has begun!August 3, 2019 - 7:02 pm
- Building up the Summer Course 2019July 30, 2019 - 9:10 pm