On Lama Ole’s invitation, Jigme Rinpoche visited the Europe Center from 25th till 29th of October.
Maniwa Sherab Gyaltsen Rinpoche arrived at the Europe Center on Thursday, August 8th and he gave an action-packed 3-day program to thousands of friends that joined the International Summer Course this year.
On August 1st, Thaye Dorje, His Holiness the 17th Gyalwa Karmapa, his first child Thugseyla and wife Sangyumla, arrived at our Europe Centre.
On August 7th, Lama Ole joined us at the International Summer Course to give 2 days of precious Mahamudra teachings.
The 27th international summer course has started at our Europe Centre.
It is the time of the year when friends from around the world arrive to take part in the 1st building up weekend.
We had an amazing weekend with Eugene Trak in the beginning of April.
The Europe Center had the pleasure of hosting a weekend with Wojtek Tracewski from 23rd – 24th of March
The idea behind the international sangha weekends is to share the history of Diamond Way Buddhism’s development in the West. This weekend we warmly welcomed Buddhist friends from Sweden and Ukraine to meditate together, exchange and share new and old stories.
We had the pleasure of welcoming not one, but three experienced travelling teachers at the Europe Center this weekend.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
- Jigme Rinpoche’s visit at the ECOctober 31, 2019 - 9:53 pm
- Sherab Gyaltsen Rinpoche at the International Summer CourseSeptember 10, 2019 - 9:50 am
- Karmapa and Thugseyla at the Europe CenterAugust 10, 2019 - 7:34 pm
- 2 days of teachings with Lama OleAugust 10, 2019 - 8:05 am
- The 2019 Summer Course has begun!August 3, 2019 - 7:02 pm