The event of „Viehscheid“ or as we call it „cowdown“(there is no official translation) is one of the most important in the calender of Allgäu.
As the opener for this year’s Summer Course and actually for the only time for the rest of this year, Lama Ole Nydahl gave a public lecture.
On the last day of the course, Lama Ole reached out to his students in the Summer Course tent and all over the world with this touching speech we would like to share with you.
From Classical music to classic Jazz: our annual Matinée returned in new form after we took a break for a year.
- Weekend Course with Steve JamesJanuary 4, 2020 - 10:13 pm
- Villa 108 years celebration!December 17, 2019 - 12:59 pm
- Jigme Rinpoche’s visit at the ECOctober 31, 2019 - 9:53 pm
- Sherab Gyaltsen Rinpoche at the International Summer CourseSeptember 10, 2019 - 9:50 am
- Karmapa and Thugseyla at the Europe CenterAugust 10, 2019 - 7:34 pm