Every year, a lot of people from far and near celebrated New Year’s Eve at the EC. This year, again, we welcomed the New Year in the very best company.
Though we are Buddhists, it is usual part of each of our culture and family tradition to celebrate Christmas.
As every year, Sunday afternoon the children in the Europe Center had a visit by St Nicholas.
Friends from near and far met to deepen their personal practice by doing several meditation sessions per day.
Official kick-off of the Heartbeat Project was at this year´s Summer Course. Read what it is about and how the first “heartbeaters” expierenced it …
Joy, friendship and of course fearlessness as aspects of mind found an enriching expression during our Halloween party.
Inspired by the summer course in KBL, many friends who took part in this special course at this special place wanted to spread their impressions to all sangha friends.
The event of „Viehscheid“ or as we call it „cowdown“(there is no official translation) is one of the most important in the calender of Allgäu.
As every year, springtime is overwhelming us with its flowering beauty. After a mild but long winter, sunshine and warmth extend the activity space
- Weekend Course with Steve JamesJanuary 4, 2020 - 10:13 pm
- Villa 108 years celebration!December 17, 2019 - 12:59 pm
- Jigme Rinpoche’s visit at the ECOctober 31, 2019 - 9:53 pm
- Sherab Gyaltsen Rinpoche at the International Summer CourseSeptember 10, 2019 - 9:50 am
- Karmapa and Thugseyla at the Europe CenterAugust 10, 2019 - 7:34 pm